Are you an experienced bookkeeper? Do you have excellent Sage skills?
If the answer is yes, you could join our small friendly team in this part-time position, maintaining the charity's books and helping out with general administration.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Entering transactions onto Sage
- Raising invoices
- Accounts payable
- Bank reconciliation
- Assigning costs and income to projects
- Petty cash
- Monthly Payroll (7 staff)
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparing cash flow forecasts
- Supporting preparation of annual accounts
- Helping to prepare budgets
In addition you'll be expected to help out with the general admin and running of the charity, e.g. answering the phone, dealing with enquiries, covering for staff.
- minimum three years bookkeeping experience
- In depth knowledge of SAGE.
- good knowledge of Excel and MS office suite
- experience of charity accounts (desirable)
- AAT qualification (desirable)
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- a flexible attitude
Hours: 15-20 per week,covering our core hours of 09.00 - 13.00 Mon-Fri
Salary: £8.50 - £10.00/hour
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 12 January 2018